Accelerex Network Limited
Business Development Officer Job at Accelerex Network Limited. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generates new business.
- Develop and Maintains profitable customer relationships with Agents.
- Identify new prospective agents and ensure terminal deployment when necessary.
- Identifying business practices/needs and recommending solutions that allow for the achievement of financial goals and objectives.
- Co-ordinate training for agents and partners.
- Ensure agents are visited as per laid down policies.
- Maintain prospective agents/partners register.
- Co-ordinate communication to agents and partners.
- Co-ordinate all promotion activities (including agreed marketing activities) to create product awareness and drive transaction numbers.
- Liaise with agents/partners and give support to ensure success of their promotion activities.
- Monitor agent’s training and follow up on constant education of agents on our products and services.
- Ensure profitability by ensuring optimum use of company assets and channels (POS, WEB)
- Co-ordinate support for all agents and partners from acquisition to maintenance.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relative discipline.
- Ability to work with the sales team and manage the same.
- Excellent negotiating and convincing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in fintech/Agency banking.
Method of Application
Note: Residents in this state only will be considered
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org