Savvy HR is currently looking for staff that are trained as a business development manager that will work with them at there Lagos office.
Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
See more details about this job below;
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Company: Savvy HR
Job Description of a Business Development Manager
- We are searching for a Business Development Manager who is experienced in the computer software industry
- Interested applicants should have a proven track record of experience across enterprise and mid-market accounts. Adept in Microsoft package and CRM; and consultative selling through email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Requirements needed for Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- The second degree in a business-related course and Certification in Project Management is an added advantage
- Between 3-5 years of experience as a business development manager
- Experience in the software industry is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org