Website Chams PLC
Business Development Manager job at Chams PLC
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Travel: Inter States travelling would be required.
Chams PLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of integrated identity management and identity and payments transactional systems and solutions provider. Over the last3 decades, Chams has evolved from computer and hardware maintenance to providing enterprise technology solutions in the identity management and transaction payments space to public and private sector institutions.
- To drive the achievement of Chams Plc sales goals, and ensure continued profitability of the business by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
- Develop growth and profitability of all Chams Plc solutions and products, while coordinating all aspects of product availability.
- Communicate customer requirements to the Software/IS team and work with them to ensure that products are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed terms
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, their alliances, credibility and advice Management accordingly
- Develop and implement a companywide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers
- Benchmark company sales processes against industry and best in class standards to ensure competitive edge.
- Formulate, update and implement Sales policies and processes
- Review all reports on business development activities and advice Management accordingly
- Monitor sales performance & deviations from budget
- First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Art, Social Sciences, etc
- Professional Qualification Required.
- MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of Five years cognate experience in sales and marketing of IT solutions and products.
- Good negotiating and organisational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen and fully understand the expectations of the clients.
- Working knowledge of use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Autocad, Visio and Project)
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results
- Experience in an IT or related industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title and Code” as subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com