Website Chua Nigeria Limited
You can apply for the ongoing Business Development Executive job by Chua Nigeria Limited. Please read the requirement before applying.
About Chua Nigeria Limited – The company
Since 1988, Chua Nigeria Limited has performed thousands of marine consulting services for different clients across five primary markets. With several years of experience and expertise, Chua Nigeria Limited understands how to best focus personnel and capabilities within specific market disciplines to provide the best service possible to our clients.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive, will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing new and existing customer relationships, as well as leading future business development activities.
The Business Development Executive, will be responsible for establishing and building close Customer affinity in order to identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities within the Maritime, Oil and Gas and related industries. Activities include business opportunity identification, opportunity qualification, business capture strategy development, and tactical business capture planning and execution.
- Lead business development and client management efforts within a customer focus area including initiating calls to prospective clients, preparing capability briefings and information packets, conducting client meetings to uncover, create opportunities that lead to new business and expand relationships
- Lead BD/Capture activities to identify, qualify and create new business opportunities
- Capture new business based on targets to be agreed upon monthly with your supervisor.
- Prepare and deliver white papers and proposals that address customer requirements
- Work with project management team, facilitate customer kick-off meetings, client status meetings, and quarterly business reviews
- Execute strategic business development plans and strategies
- Research and develop successful BD plans focused on sales and promotions
- Monitor, measure and report the effectiveness of BD initiatives against success metrics such as click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Suggest measures to constantly improve our offering and the way we market our products
- Work with company project managers to identify and pursue follow-on opportunities
- Work with company management to establish a budget for the business/functional area
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to maintain deep understanding of market segment and customer environment
- Other BD and supervisory related duties as assigned
- Travel as required; up to 50%
- 2-5 years Business Development/marketing experience, with a focus on Maritime, Oil and Gas servicing industry.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in website, email marketing, and Analytics
- Experience with office applications, specifically spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Knowledge of database marketing, targeting, and segmentation
Commission Based Salary
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org