ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website British preparatory school
British Preparatory School recruits Teaching Assistant
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
Job ttile: Teaching Assistant
Company: British Preparatory School
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teaching assistant who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 5 years old in an early years school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of working with children in a school setting. experience of English National Curriculum and EYFS curriculum will be an added advantage.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE or first Degree in Early Childhood Education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Must be very computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com