International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruitin to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Operator
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- To Safely operate and maintain defined Brewing equipment and process areas which have a bigger business impact with cost and consumer quality. And other related process to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and act as required
- Complete Team room administration as required
- Contribute to self-development
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas.
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions
- react to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or other related courses.
- 1 year on-the-job training, SKAP Completed.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best)
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.