Brewing at Nigerian Breweries
Brewing at Nigerian Breweries recruits Trainee Shift Manager –
Job title: Trainee Shift Manager – Brewing
Company: Nigerian Breweries Plc
Reference Code: TSM-B/JUL/2019
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
- This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, which targets young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best – in – class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- A 12-month residential modular training programme
- A formal training and experiential attachments in our breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager-Packaging in any of our breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Masters degree in any Engineering discipline (mandatory).
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
APPLICANTS should Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Only online applications will be processed.
To apply for this job please visit nbplc.com.