Backend Engineer (NodeJS) at Flutterwave, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Engineer (NodeJS)
Job Type: Ful Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Backend Engineer (NodeJS), your primary responsibility will be to implement, maintain, and where applicable, support product features (and or enhancements)
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Implementation, testing, delivery, and maintenance of product features (new and existing)
- Creating technical reports on feature implementations
- Research on existing/new product features and areas of improvement
- Commitment to creating and maintaining secure coding practices (and standards)
- Providing support for product features (when needed)
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- At least 2 years of working experience for a Full-time position and an internship position for candidates with less than a year of working experience
- Good, working, knowledge of a git
- Good, working, knowledge of the SQL query language (MySQL flavor). [Knowledge and understanding of ORMs is a plus]
- Good, working, knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB especially). [Knowledge and understanding of ODMs is a plus]
- Good research skills
- Good time commitment/management skills
- Attention to details
- Quick learner.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.flutterwave.com.