Dangote Group Recruitment for Auto Packer / AutoLoader Operator (Cement Industry). Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Auto Packer / AutoLoader Operator (Cement Industry)
Ref Id: Mobile Plant-Obajana-001
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
- Carry out simple arithmetic operations for loading programs.
- Manually correct loading programs when mistakes occur.
- Stop or reset auto packer when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Count and record finished and rejected bags of cement.
- Clean the auto packer with compressed air during and at the end of each shift.
- Ensure ATC and loading slips are received before trucks are loaded.
- Ensure safety of personnel by operating the auto packer in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- SSCE + 10 years work experience. Trade Test II + 8 years work experience
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- Working knowledge auto packer parts and their functions
- Ability to operate auto packer effectively
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good knowledge of control room operations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.