Website British American Tobacco Nigeria
Associate Manager – CRM & SEO at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BAT) Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BAT)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM & SEO – Associate Manager
Job Number: 31305
Function: Marketing & Sales
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting Level: Associate Manager
Geographic Scope: West and Central Africa Region
- BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
- To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The individual has to have a consistent track record in the design and implementation of the CRM and SEO strategy. The person should be adept at using CRM, SEO and analytics tools, Consumer journey design & operation of campaigns through email, SMS etc. for actual & future clients while working optimally within a robust and diverse team.
- You will be working in a multifunctional team to build successful consumer journeys and achieve set CRM, SEO and Analytics critical metrics. Your knowledge will help the team adjust and deliver the digital strategy, steer standard methodologies, integrate 360-degree activation and drive online traffic conversion and retention.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Develop, support and lead the short and long-term CRM, SEO and Analytics strategy
- Ensure full alignment with identified Business & Marketing objectives
- Achieve the organization CRM, SEO and Analytics goals and targets
- Implement and ensure sustainability of the channels from a performance and financial standpoint
- Collaborate with Team members to lead overall online presence of the company
- Constantly thrive to develop new touchpoints and increase the reach of the digital channel
- Ensure detailed reporting of internal, external and competitors’ digital activities in order to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Implement approved technological roadmap to support the business strategy.
- Identify and partner with the right agencies, technology suppliers and specialists to increase digital marketing results
- Plan, track and report on digital marketing budget aligned with current planning and reporting structure
- Accountable for delivery of the CRM, SEO and Analytics suite in alignment with set critical metrics.
- Regular review of agreed digital KPI’s including return on investment, suggesting improvements and seizing opportunities.
- Pro-actively share knowledge and expertise, be the source of information and inspiration on the latest trends in the digital arena.
- Ensure performance improvement and leadership development within team
- Support the embedding digital marketing as a new channel for the organization and drive continuous improvement.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Information Technology or related field, NYSC completed.
- 4 years+ of demonstrable CRM, SEO and Analytics experience in roles of growing accountability.
- Good understanding of key marketing principles: consumer-centric and journey, user experience, target audience, return on investment etc.
- Demonstrable experience in designing & implementing direct to consumer digital marketing strategy including; e-commerce, database acquisition and management, CRM activation, content development, SEO with Mobile, ecommerce, Web and UX technologies expertise
- Handling suppliers and agencies and getting the best from them
- Creative, able to work in a matrix fast-paced environment and plan time accordingly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English is a requirement, French an asset.
- Any professional certification in CRM, SEO and Analytics (e.g. DMI, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) are desired.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.bat.com.