Website A.G. Leventis Nigeria Limited
Assistant Procurement Officer at A.G. Leventis Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see detail and apply.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
The Assistant Procurement Officer helps the procurement manager to ensure that the business has a constant supply of materials or equipment.
- Receives orders and verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered.
- Receive requisition and process L.P.Os accordingly.
- Assist in Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies and maintain accurate purchasing and pricing records.
- Ensure and record inventory, and take note when inventory is low.
- Assist in the preparation of request for quotation, initiations to bid, request for proposal and ensure timely dispatch.
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching pricing by obtaining quotes from local market.
- Assist in coordinating procurement activities in strict compliance with the Procurement policies.
Qualification And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics or any related Social Science.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Skills (especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com