Area Sales Manager Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria. See the full requirement below before applying for this position.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: North Regions – Nigeria
- Airtel Nigeria is looking for suitable candidate as Area Sales Managers in various Northern locations to maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies
Other job objectives include the following:
- To achieve recharge sales target within state/area – To ensure adequate availability of all recharge denominations in sub CP and retail points
- To ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing to their network of sub-CPs and retailers
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and recharge sales within territory.
- Ensure full-fledged achievement of Gross Adds targets by driving market initiatives in assigned area.
- KYC Optimization at Trade level by ensuring adequate and functional deployment of KYC kits
- Decrement – Implementation of customer-driven activities (product launches, town storms etc) in assigned area
- Drive voice and data business performance by implementation of revenue-generating activities and initiatives in assigned territory.
- Channel branding and visibility
- Distribution Infrastructure – To identify and recruit suitable sub-channel partners in
- territory for effective product re-distribution.
- BTS Management – Develop subscriber acquisition and other marketing initiatives to drive revenue in CLS site locations.
- Industry Awareness/Competition Intelligence – To effectively report competitive activities within assigned territory and implement adequate counter initiatives.
- To immediately address or escalate any unusual competitor activity and sale support that may be a threat to performance of the business
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in business administration or management will be an advantage
- 3-5+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.