PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Application Security Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is the largest indigenous financial institution in Ghana and is focused on breaking new frontiers and setting higher standards to enable technological innovations to drive improved services.
Job Title: Application Security Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01134
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain application security baseline and standards across all applications within the Organisation.
- Responsible for enforcing application security controls in line with PCI DSS and ISO 27001 standards.
- Conduct risk assessments on in house and third-party applications.
- Responsible for ensuring all newly deployed applications into production environments are adequately tested and critical vulnerabilities observed are properly addressed before Go-Live.
- Conduct Static Code Reviews and security testing from the design stage of new application development to ensure vulnerabilities are identified and corrected at the early stage of the development lifecycle.
- Conduct regular dynamic application security testing on production applications to identify and facilitate remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and DevOps frameworks.
- Provide security framework for application-related projects and liaise with stakeholders to improve secure coding development standards across the organization.
- Develop a framework for testing third party Application programming interfaces (APIs) and their integration with applications within the organization’s environment.
- A minimum of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field from a recognized University.
- Professional Certifications in CISSP or CISM will be an added advantage.
- A second degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of relevant IT work experience which may include Information Security, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Vendor Assessment and over two (2) years in a managerial role
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit invite.pwc.co.za.