Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Administrative Services Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC). Please ensure to read the job requirements before applying for this position
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Services Lead
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head Administration
- Administrative services team lead has the responsibility for planning, coordinating and directing a broad range of activities that allow the company to run efficiently; such as mail management, front desk, printing and copying, record keeping and stationery supplies management, facilities planning and maintenance, janitorial services, furniture and space management, making sure that the company’s facilities meet environmental, health & security standards and comply with regulations as well as performing other office support services company wide.
- Oversees and co-ordinate all team members of the administrative services unit; comprising of stores and inventory, correspondences, front desk, travels, canteen services, cleaning and quality control
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained
- Work in collaboration with employee relations officer to co-ordinate on-boarding of new hires
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Draw up Service Level Agreements with Outsourcing Agencies in relation to administrative services to ensure they meet highest quality standard
- Oversees the maintenance of the company’s facilities, ensuring cleanliness for all offices premises
- Ensure healthy and hygienic operation of canteen/cafeteria through identified vendor/contractors
- Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as mail, materials scheduling, and distribution, printing, recycling, wellness.
- Participate in architectural and engineering planning and design, including space and installation management.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Establishing and enforcing standard office operating procedures and regulations companywide
- Establishing and enforcing department regulations, guidelines, budgets, and timelines.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department
- Any other administrative responsibilities.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Department
- A First Degree preferably in Social / Human / Behavioral Sciences or any related discipline
- 8 – 10 years experience in HR Services /Administration/ Facilities with supervisory experience.
- Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Administrative Support
- Front Desk Administration.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit 184.108.40.206.