Administrative Secretary Vacancy at Christycaleb Schools.
At Christycaleb Schools, we pride ourselves on offering a disciplined and cultured ethos, alongside a full National Curriculum of England and Wales with a blend of the Nigeria Curriculum leading to WAEC and NECO qualifications. We believe in providing a high quality, outstanding and value-driven education in a supportive, friendly, dynamic, reflective and challenging learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Secretary with impeccable qualities who can further develop the strategic direction of the College, whilst being true to its values, and committed to ensuring that all our young people achieve their full potential. Over the coming year you will be instrumental, alongside the Management Committee, in exploring options for new partnerships and providing exceptional learning experiences and extensive enrichment opportunities with moral values.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the relevant job post
- Possess a First Degree
- Must be a female
- Proficiency in handling basic Microsoft Office applications
- Performs all secretarial duties
- Perform all administrative duties
- Organize and update database effectively
- Handle office correspondence and filing system
- Good communication skills
- Taking minutes
- Handle Correspondence
- Process and File Documents
- Answering incoming calls/email; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
Method of Application
Note: Proximity to the school at Ejigbo is an added advantage
8th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org