Living Faith Church
Administrative Officer- (WSF) Recruitment at Living Faith Church. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Living Faith Church
Living Faith Church – Our Mandate for ministry was received from the LORD Himself, in an 18-hour vision. During this vision, a commission was received from the LORD to liberate mankind in all facets of human existence, to restore broken destinies, to bring healing to the infirmed.
Job Title: Administrative Officer- (WSF)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering and taking messages from phone calls, and redirecting them when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing memo for internal & external distribution.
- Responsible for receiving, responding and distributing mails to the appropriate recipient.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing of files, databases, records & other information.
- Responsible tracking office supplies and order replacements as required.
- To perform any other function as assigned by the church from time to time.
- Filing Systems
- Office Practices & Administration
- Desktop Publishing (Most importantly Microsoft Excel)
- Record Keeping
- Word Processing
- Document Management
- Email Correspondences
- Phone Correspondences
- Excellent Communication skill
- Good Teamwork & Collaboration Skills
- Resilience & Tact under pressure
- Confidentiality & Attention to details
- Discretion & Time Management
30th April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lfcww.org.