Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance, and innovations in the continent.
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Female Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Admin and Operating Officer will be responsible for providing high level organization-wide leadership. Reporting to the Executive Director(ED), the Admin and Operating Officer will provide strategic leadership over the firm’s operational and administrative functions and overall responsibility for executing daily operations for the Foundation liaising with department heads and other external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the company’s strategic planning process and translate the overall strategy into actionable plans to ensure achievement of Foundation’s goals and objectives.
- Supervise the preparation of the annual budget, as well as long-term fiscal plans for the Foundation; direct the development, implementation and adherence to budgets and systems to achieve operating and financial objectives.
- Assist the CEO in fund raising ventures. Work closely with the CEO to achieve growth targets and development/expansion plans. Set departments’ high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations.
- Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the Foundation is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc.).
- Facilitate the establishment of key process performance metrics, monitor performance, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed dashboard/reports for the CEO.
- Ensure the Foundation follows all regulatory requirements and agreements.
- Build a highly inclusive culture that ensures all team members thrive & organizational outcomes are met. Ensure all staff are professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of performance management practice.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Finance or any other relevant discipline
- An MBA or Business-related postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Out of the box thinker and a doer
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills including story writing and copywriting skills
- Research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
- 3 – 8 years’ experience in gender and women advancement issues and project implementation
- NGN150,000 – 180,000 / Month
30th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.