ARM Life PLC
Job Title: Admin Officer
Company: ARM Life PLC
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
ARM Life PLC is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Responsible for general office administration, Human Resources (HR), procurement, vendor management as well as office maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Office administration: Follow strict management, operational and monitoring programmes with respect to general administration, Health & Safety, asset and stock register and control and related matters such as the taking, preparation and dissemination of the minutes of all operational meetings.
- HR & Payroll Management: Maintain the register of all approved casual staff of the company and ensure monthly wages are processed in a timely manner
- Risk Monitoring: Monitoring the performance of his direct area of responsibility on an ongoing basis against approved programmes in order to timeously recommend any action management may need to consider appropriate.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures: Implementing and maintaining compliance with board-approved Standard Operating Procedures for RFL as well as applicable ARM Group rules and to maintain compliance with regulatory statutes and authorities.
- Procurement & Vendor Management: Manage all procurement processes, including requisitions and processing refunds, and ensure registered and selected vendors adhere to agreed contract terms and conditions.
- Reporting: Timely submission of reports, incidence logs, as well as any other operational information as may be required from time to time
- General Support: Provide support on team travels, conferences, meetings and management of team roaster/calendar as well as other agribusiness related tasks as advised by management to ensure compliance with applicable rules and to ensure project implementation.
- Applicable secondary school / tertiary education certificates
- Professional certification in Business, HR or Project Management from a recognized professional body (e.g. NIPM, CAPM, PMP, 6-Sigma e.t.c)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Experience in an agribusiness environment will be beneficial
- Office Administration
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Fixed and Floating Assets Management & Control
- Variance Analysis
- Risk Management systems and procedures – implementation and management
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Holding People Accountable
- Intercultural Competence
- Leading and Developing Others
- Professional Confidence
- Relationship Building for Influence
- Team Working
- Effective Communication
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website.
To apply for this job please visit armcareers.workable.com.