Recruitment is currently ongoing at GIG Logistic for the position of Terminal Accountant vacancy. These recruitment is scheduled to take place in most of there Terminal nationwide.
GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
With plans to extend its first-class logistics solutions to Nsukka & environs, we are currently looking to engage the services of young, smart, customer-focused graduates to resource available openings on a permanent basis.
Job Title: Terminal Accountant
Company: GIG Logistics
Location: UTAKO, OWERRI, NSUKKA
Responsibilities for Accounting Jobs
- Responsible for all the accounting functions in the Terminal.
- Work with and assists the Chief Financial Officer in implementing account functions for the company.
- Handle all the cash expenses at the Terminal.
- Prepare reports of all movement of finance in and out of the Terminal.
- Ensure that daily call-over and verification are carried out on all transactions posted into the system from the Terminal.
- Assist in producing schedules for remittance/payment of VAT, PAYE and other statutory payments from the Terminal.
- Liaise with the head office to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be submitted to management.
- He also ensures completeness of all payments and dr receipts, invoices, Debit/Credit Memos and ensures they are correctly posted into the Accounting System.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure Terminal financial information by completing data base backups.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com