Accountant vacancy at IL Bagno
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
Job title: Accountant
- To direct and manage the accounting and financial reporting operations of the company through proper entry of transactions in the books of account, timely processing of accounts payable and receivable and the preparation of accurate financial statements
As an Accountant, you will be required to do the following;
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial Statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintenance of account receivable and payable.
- Manage general ledger and sub-ledger reconciliation.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly journal based on variances analysed with detailed causes of such variances.
- Reconciliation of local bank accounts including monthly generation of accurate bank reconciliation statement
- Cash flow forecast, monitoring and implementation
- Assist in the annual budget preparation
- Listing and posting of fixed assets and asset register management
- Handling of Marine and Airfreight insurance of goods in transit
- Attending to tax related matters
The job requires you to have a:
- B.sc or M.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit Accountant.