Winco Foam Industries Limited
Accountant Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited. Please go through the job details below before applying for this position.
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th, 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Reconcile items like revenues, receivables, payables, inventories, advances and miscellaneous income, to make sure they lie within accounting policy definitions.
- Monthly preparation of financial statements within the specified deadlines & provide analytical reports, follow recommend corrective actions to ensure accounting controls.
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Assist in timely completion of month-end & year-end closing in preparation for annual audit.
- Ensure preparation of key variance reports that have occurred between months.
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities with cashier’s close of day report.
- Review bank statements and reconciliation where needed.
- Ensure adherence to company-wide accounting & other policies.
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting records.
- Processing of advance payment and loans.
- Reconciliation of expenses.
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Should have good knowledge of costing methods
- Should be able to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- An experienced Accountant with over 4 years of experience in a manufacturing or Production Company.
- Must have experience in core finance operations.
- Good knowledge of Asset care, Management Reporting and inventory
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
6th November 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org