Ladlas Prince Nigeria
Accountant Graduate Trainee Vacancy at Ladlas Prince Nigeria. Please go through the job requirement before applying for this job.
Ladlas Prince is an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advising, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle-market, and government entities and programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Graduate Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting skilled, focused passionate and teachable fresh graduates with good flair for accounting.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and/or to provide advice.
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Manage all the activities related to accounting and readiness to work off-hours and weekends as when required/appropriate.
- Gather accounting data on the field from clients.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current accounting software/system.
- Add any other related duties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess an HND, B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting (ONLY)
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Sound judgment and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good use of any databases and accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Very good computing skill, with intermediate command in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and communication
- Good reasoning ability and analytical mind
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (and supporting documents) to:
[email protected] stating “Their Name and Role being applied for in our Company” (eg: John Doe – Accountant Graduate Trainee – Ladlas Prince Nigeria) as the subject of the email
20th November, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org