Accountant Job at Tempkers Limited. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review of the Firm’s present accounting and tax systems, advise on appropriateness/efficiency of same, advise and set-up of efficient systems;
- Review the Firm’s accounts on a monthly basis and advise on Profit and Loss;
- Prepare, upon the Firm’s demand, invoices for its Clients to capture the appropriate Value Added Tax (“VAT”) and Withholding Tax (“WHT”);
- Advise on amounts payable as Companies Income Tax (“CIT”, if necessary), Pay As You Earn (“PAYE”), Pension Remittances, etc.;
- Liaise with relevant authorities and help remit CIT, PAYE, VAT, WHT and Pension Remittances ;
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure;
- Auditing financial information;
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Analysing accounts and business plans;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, statutory officers;
- Weekly/Monthly bank Reconciliation;
- Preparation of Clients Management accounts;
- Payables Management;
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation;
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and risk analysis to aid management decisions;
- Dealing with insolvency cases;
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations;
- Meeting and interviewing clients with respect to billing;
- Managing the daily income and expenditure ;
- Putting together the soft copies and hard copies of the financial books
- Provide accounting advice to the Firm’s upcoming related businesses.
- A good University First Degree / HND is required; preferably in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working as accounting personnel.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory bodies’ taxes and general business financial conditions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
- Effective time management skills
- Good team spirit skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Proficiency in the use of an accounting software.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tempkers.com.