Mamba Underwater Diving Nigeria Limited
Accountant at Mamba Underwater Diving Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Mamba Underwater Diving Nigeria Limited is a wholly-owned Nigeria Company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria No RC327052 to carry on the business of Underwater Diving and Underwater Engineering Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
SEE ALSO: Bank Jobs in Nigeria
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
3rd March, 2021.