Domino Stores Limited
Account Officer Job at Domino Stores Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, hospitality, and property business, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the positions below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items.
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyse sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month-end process
- Generating month-end reports such as revenue report
- Successful applicants would be expected to work as part of a team already in existence to guarantee sound reporting system and performance measurement of its various business units.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Accountancy from a reputable University or Polytechnic and professional qualification (ACA).
- Minimum of 2 (Two) years post qualification experience in a structured accounts department of a reputable organization or Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using “Housekeeping Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
10th December 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com