ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Halliburton Energy Services
Job Title: Account Manager
Company: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Requisition Number: 77060
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: BD-Other
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Account Manager, Business Development, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Management, Marketing
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
- With general autonomy, leads a multi-PSL team that develops strategies and financial targets for a designated high profile client within a District, Country or Region with a revenue scope typically in the range of $100 – 200 M.
- Recommends appropriate resources, personnel and pricing levels for business planning.
- Develops strategies for maximizing the account’s profitability while creating, implementing, and managing an account plan in conjunction with the business plan. Directs conflict resolution and facilitates contract negotiations.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of new technologies in both the client’s and ESG PSL organizations.
- Serves as management interface and is responsible for Halliburton’s communication within the account organization as well as account communication within the Halliburton organization.
- Responsible for developing relationships and positioning the PSLs at high level with the client.
- Serves as a direct liaison with other Account Managers, BD Managers and with the Global Account Managers.
- May lead a staff of account management personnel.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business administration, engineering, science, or similar disciplines and 5-8 years of experience in Product Service Line (PSL) field operations, Business Development, or Engineering.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.