CWAY Group Recruitment for Account Assistant is ongoing. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices
- Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with at least 2 years work experience
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
26th March, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org