Procter and Gamble
2019 Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship at Procter and Gamble
Title: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
Req No: IME00000653
Job Type: Full-time
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Role & Responsibility
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.