Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
2019 Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy is ongoing – APPLY NOW!
Kindly note that the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019 is ongoing, applicants are expected to go through the Job Description and Required Qualifications before applying.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Job Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Company: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Duration: 6 weeks
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
Qualifications for Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.