IPAS Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing IPAS Recruitment job Vacancies and other IPAS career update here.
Nigeria Graduate Aspiring to join IPAS Nigeria can now send in their application for the ongoing IPAS Nigeria Graduate Recruitment.
As we continue we will be dishing out some helpful tips on how you can apply for IPAS Nigeria Recruitment in 2021/2022.
Also, you will get to know what requirement you need to successfully apply for the latest IPAS Nigeria Job Vacancies.
About IPAS Nigeria
IPAS Nigeria is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortions. Through local, national and global partnerships, IPAS works to ensure women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive abortion care; including counseling and contraception to prevent unintended pregnancies.
List of Job Vacancies at IPAS Nigeria
|Technical Excellence Coordinator||Click here to know more|
|Accounting Manager||Click here to know more|
|Finance Manager||Click here to know more|
|Community Access Intern||Click here to know more|
|Health Systems Intern||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for IPAS Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application depending on the job you are applying for.
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through IPAS Nigeria career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Click here to know more” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by IPAS Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the Click here to know more button on table above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;