International Breweries Plc Job Recruitment 2021: International Breweries Plc currently has 4 new job vacancies in Nigeria.
Please we advise you read the job requirements before applying for any of these positions.
Before we start listing International Breweries Plc job vacancies lets know little about International Breweries Plc.
About International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, the world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
|Inventory Clerk – Packaging||Apply Now|
|Operator – Environment||Apply Now|
|Stores Controller||Apply Now|
|Packaging Process Artisan||Apply Now|
|Packaging Maintenance Data Capture Clerk||Apply Now|
|Brewing Process Artisan||Apply Now|
|Packaging Operator – Ilesa Plant||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for International Breweries Plc Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed the company’s recruitment age at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through International Breweries career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by International Breweries Plc
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company
- International Breweries PLC is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to AB Inbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to the biggest international brewing company in the world. International Breweries PLC attaches great importance to the development of its employees.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;