Do you want to learn how to use Care.com to advertise jobs? If you answered yes, you have come to the right place.
Before we get into how to post jobs on care.com, it’s essential to understand what the site is about. Continue reading!
SEE ALSO: How to Answer Phone Calls in Office
What is Care.com all about?
Care.com, Inc. is one of the leading online marketplaces for locating in-person jobs in the gig economy.
The website boasts 22 million members in nine countries, and one of the 6.4 million monthly active users posts a new job every 30 seconds.
Care.com has a reputation in the United States for being an accessible location to find everything from a date night sitter to a senior caregiver for aging family members to a dog walker.
If you’re seeking full-time or part-time work as a care services provider, Care.com is a terrific place to start (and probably end) your search!
How to Register
Registering on Care.com is basic.
- Go to Care.com and select the red “Join Now” symbol in the upper left corner.
- The structure will change to the one beneath when you change your reaction to the inquiry “What might you want to do?” to “Go after positions.”
- Fill in your first and last names, address, postal division, email, and secret words on the structure.
- You’ll likewise have to conclude the administrations you’ll give.
- You’ll simply have the option to offer one assistance, yet you can extend later.
- You’ll be incited to finish up the remainder of your profile for the help you’re advertising.
- Making yourself appear as friendly and professional as feasible is an intelligent idea.
- To get more significant information, use your customized blurb.
Discuss your relevant education and professional experience, provide relevant references, and collect testimonials from former employers, friends, and family and any other pertinent information, such as how far you’re ready to go and whether or not you smoke.
Repeat these procedures to create several profiles if you wish to provide multiple services.
How to post jobs on Care.com Revealed?
One of the most successful ways to attract excellent, targeted applicants for your unique needs is to post a job.
You include general information and a thorough description of what you’re searching for in a job posting (for example, specific hours and your hourly pay).
This informs potential candidates about the position’s responsibilities and expectations.
Create a Job Posting
To post a job, follow the procedure below:
- Go to your Care.com account and sign in.
- Click Jobs & Bookings from the Me drop-down menu at the top of the page (or the Care.com hamburger drop-down menu for smaller windows).
- You can also go straight to your workplace.
- To post a job, click the “Post a job” button. Select the job type under the Post another job section if you already have one active job.
- Choose the type of job you’re advertising.
- Fill in the blanks with your job’s exact requirements.
- Submit the form.
- Fill in the job title and description fields. A thorough description aids in the recruitment of more applicants.
- To post your job, click Save Changes.
SEE ALSO: How to Work at a Dispensary
How to Use the Care Mobile App to Post Jobs
To post a job in your app, do the following steps:
- At the bottom, tap Jobs.
- Select New Job.
- Follow the prompts and hit Continue until you reach the last page, then tap Save to save your job posting.
Job postings are open to the public.
They aim to save your personal information for private communications. However, posts are publicly visible.
Include neither your phone number nor your email address.
Use caution when presenting sensitive material about medical problems, diseases, or special requirements.
How to Look for Work
- Log into your Care.com account to begin your job search.
- Go to the Care.com homepage and scroll to the bottom once logged in.
- You’ll see the many categories and have the option to click on the types of employment you’re looking for.
- Choose the type of job you’re looking for.
- If the category is Child Care, you’ll see a list of employers hiring near you, similar to the screenshot below.
Because you logged in, your jobs list will be local to you, whereas our list has positions all over the place.
If you forgot to do so earlier, log in now to discover what positions are available in your area.
You can also look for jobs by sub-categories
Check more details by clicking on the job list
If you feel it’s okay, then you can apply
How to Make an Application
You can apply for a job by clicking the “Apply for Job” link once you’ve found one that looks interesting.
By clicking the link, you can submit your application as a message to the family requesting assistance.
Take a few minutes to write a well-written message to the care seekers, explaining why you’d be a good fit.
Consider it a casual cover letter that will persuade them to look at your profile and hire you above the other applicants.
Allow your personality and background to shine.
SEE ALSO: How to Lay Someone off Remotely
Learning how to use Care.com to advertise jobs is a great skill to have in your arsenal.
We have outlined all the steps needed above and we hope this piece is of great assistance to you.