Federal Medical Centre, Owerri Recruitment 2021 – There is an ongoing medical internship in Nigeria for those that want to work as interns in FMC, Owerri. Applicans must meet the internship requirements before sending their application.
Also, those applying are requested not to pay any money to anyone to secure a position with Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.
About Federal Medical Centre, Owerri
Federal Medical Centre, Owerri – We are committed to being a versatile team-spirited hospital system that sustains efficient, high-quality, affordable, specialized services further enhanced through Research and Human Resource development.
List of Job Vacancies at Federal Medical Centre, Owerri
We are desirous of recruiting professionally committed candidates into our Internship Program in the position below:
|Nursing Intern||Click here to know more|
|Physiotherapy Intern||Click here to know more|
|Dental Therapy Intern||Click here to know more|
|Dental Technology Intern||Click here to know more|
|Medical Laboratory Science Intern||Click here to know more|
|Radiography Intern||Click here to know more|
|Pharmacy Intern||Click here to know more|
- Applicant(s) must be fully registered with their different bodies and obtain current practicing license
- Applicant(s) are required to have completed their training before applying for the Internship programme.
Application Closing Date
20th September 2021.
Friday 17th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain application forms from, and submit same when completed, to:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Owerri, Imo State.
- All complete application forms should be addressed to “The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.”
- Only University graduates from January, 2017 are eligible
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview that will take place in the Hospital
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification.
- All applicants should be wary of Invitations on Facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetary inducement for the Medical Director or any other officer as a means of gaining appointment to the above position.
- Intake to trainee positions is purely on merits.