The Enugu State Government Recruitment 2021 for General Manager is ongoing.
Enugu State Government invites application from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Recently, Enugu State Government, in pursuit of its policy of expansive skill acquisition drive and youth empowerment, established Technology Hubs and Youth Innovation Centres in Obollo-Afor, Uderiu Local Government Area and Enugu Urban.
- The State is desirous of immediate commencement of these two Technology Hubs and Youth Innovation Centres.
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post of General Manager for each Technology Hub and Youth Innovation Centre.
- The General Managers shall be the Chief Executive Officers responsible for the day to day administration of Enugu State Technology Hubs and Youth Innovation Centres.
- Managing the business of training youths in the Centre
- Coordinating and directing the departmental Heads of the Centre.
- Supervising staff matters.
- Carrying out such other functions as may from time to time be delegated to them by the Supervising Ministry.
To be eligible for appointment as General Manager of Enugu Stale Technology Hub and Youth Innovation Centre, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Possession of a Master’s degree or post-graduate certificate will be an added advantage.
- A good Honours Degree or its equivalent in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Administration, Management and other related disciplines from a recognized University or other institution of higher learning;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of cognate experience in the relevant industry.
Terms of Appointment
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in the State’s Public Service System.
- The successful candidates will be entitled to all officially approved benefits attached to the post of General Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their typewritten Applications with ten (10) copies of relevant Credentials, CV, two (2) recent photographs, names and addresses of three (3) Referees, one of whom must be the candidate’s present employer. Each referee is to forward a confidential report on the applicant directly to the address below.
Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “Post of General Manager, Enugu State Technology Hub and Innovation Centre” (indicate a preference, that is Enugu or Obollo Afor) on the top left corner and addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary (Gen Administration),
Office of the Secretary to the State Government,
Abuja Building, Government House,
12th March, 2021.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;