Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2021 at Swansea University for Developing Countries is ongoing. Please ensure you read the scholarship details before applying for this offer.
About Eira Francis Davies Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who are nationals or resident in an eligible developing countries, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Eligibility for Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2021
To stand the chance to be eligible for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2021 at Swansea University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to Swansea University from September 2021
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry September 2021.
- Be a national or permanent resident of a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2020.
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Child Public Health
- Health Care Management
- Long Term and Chronic Condition Management
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Genomic Medicine
- Health Data Science
- Health Informatics
- Medical Radiation Physics
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2021 at Swansea University for Developing Countries complete the application form and email it to [email protected] before the application deadline.
Please note that application closes on 1st June 2021