APIN Recruitment 2021 – APIN Public Health Initiative massively is hiring graduates to fill the job vacancies on their career portal (http://apin.org.ng/vacancies/). To apply for APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment you must first might the job requirements of the organization.
Before you go to the APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment process, let first know a little about the organization.
About APIN Public Health Initiative Limited/Gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
List of Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiative
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
|Data Science Specialist||Click here to know more|
|Senior Technical Analyst Monitoring, Evaluation and Surveillance||Click here to know more|
|Infographics and Communication Specialist||Click here to know more|
|State Clinical Mentor||Click here to know more|
|Grants Officer||Click here to know more|
|State Clinical Mentor (Ogun)||Click here to know more|
|State Clinical Mentor (Benue)||Click here to know more|
|State Clinical Mentor (Ondo)||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for MTN Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Click here to know more button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through APIN Public Health Initiative career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by APIN Public Health Initiative Limited/Gte
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each APIN Recruitment application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;