ABB Global is currently hiring applicants who wish to take their career to the next level through the ABB Global Early Talent Program Trainee – Finance 2021.
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint make us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions that address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization, and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.
About the ABB Global Early Talent Program
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of Global Early Talent Program – Finance of Electrification Business Area based in Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to Business Area Controller in Electrification and will be learning by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and participate in the local trainee program (18 – 24 months).
Eligibility for ABB Global Early Talent Program Trainee – Finance
- Recent graduate (Master’s level) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Less than 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Prior work experience in the finance function will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Should be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Good command over English and proficiency in other language will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
- South Africa
To be Taken at
- Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Number of Awards
- Not specified
- Support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed.
- Participate in formal training to develop personal and leadership skills in preparation for taking up and delivering future roles.
- Deliver the assigned tasks or projects within the assignment period.
Value of ABB Global Early Talent Program:
- Working at ABB gives you the opportunity to contribute to a healthier and more prosperous world. Add to your story by joining a passionate team, focused on pushing the boundaries of technology to drive performance, shape new business models and find new ways of working that benefit our customers, partners and society. We want you to be proud of being part of ABB.
- At ABB, we care about our people and their stories. We create safe, fair, equitable and inclusive working environments in which our people can succeed and develop, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or cultural, religious or social background. Diverse teams make us stronger.
- We help our people succeed and develop, and we empower them to create their own careers at ABB. Our benefits, reward and development programs encompass a wide array of offerings.
How to Apply for the ABB Global Early Talent Program
Do you want to shape the future, together with us? Get more insights into our recruitment process and find some helpful tips and tricks how to join the team. Make our story your story.
Duration of Award
- 18-24 months
- Not specified