Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Onshore / Offshore Catering QA / QC Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore / Offshore Catering QA / QC Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Catering Surveillance/Performance/KPI Stewardship
- Site safety and controls stewardship (incl. kitchen, cafeteria) – Onshore only
- Provide company oversight to catering contractor operations to ensure food safety, quality and compliance to contract terms in service delivery
- Work with Logistics to ensure trucks availability for food transport (where required)
- Conduct inspection of raw and dry food materials, incl. reefers / CTUs
- Ensure that catering contractors comply with the HACCP and SHE contract requirements
- Steward onshore equipment maintenance by site
- Review / Endorse Meal Summary Sheets, Job Completion Certificate, and Statement of Work.
- Review menus and oversee venue, equipment, food, and service preparations with the catering vendor
- Conduct regular food safety inspections, HACCP Assessments and training
- Confirm catering personnel qualifications and required certifications in place
- Liaise with key business lines, catering contractors and Logistics to monitor food inventories
- Place food orders on a timely basis; Coordinate timing for food supply/inventory required with vendors
- Minimum of 5 years’ catering and housekeeping experience
- HACCP Level 3 qualification or other food handling / safety qualifications
- Excellent problem-solving and root-cause analysis abilities
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to tailor to the audience
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Willing to visit and work onshore and offshore (as applicable)
- Excellent ability to interface with multiple groups, e.g. contractors, suppliers and end users
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candiddates should:
Click here to apply
15th September, 2021.