Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Program Lead: Community Based Activities at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH). Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this job.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Lead: Community Based Activities
Locations: Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Public Health / Epidemiology / Medicine / Nursing / Parasitology / Tropical Medicine) with minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience of planning and management of malaria programming in developing countries including Nigeria.
- Experience from African countries will be an asset.
- Familiarity with analytical tools and ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical approaches for operational work; and
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English. Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset.
- Deep experience with community-based approaches for malaria prevention and control include and behavior change communication in accordance with the most current national protocols
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Only one attachment explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to complete the online form
- Please indicate the title of post and location applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)