Ernst & Young (EY)
Consultant – Markets / BD Operations at Ernst & Young (EY). Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant – Markets / BD Operations
- At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
- Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- EY’s people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of assurance, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services.
- We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development.
- We are seeking a highly motivated, confident individual to join the Nigeria Markets team. As a Pursuit Strategist, you provide strategic and tactical support to help win new business.
- You actively participate in the proposal management process and co-author content for proposals, oral presentations, and other pursuit collateral.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive the strategic communications process on the firm’s largest and strategically significant pursuits
- Research, write and edit standard and customized proposal content
- Actively drive the pursuit as part of the proposal management process which includes the coordination of information from contributors and follow-up on action items to achieve a coordinated team effort
- Contribute and/or facilitate meetings with bid response team members
- Monitor the progress of all pursuit activities for adherence to deadlines and quality standards
- Build and leverage relationships within the Business Development community across the country
- Manage multiple proposals/priorities simultaneously
- Review final pursuit collateral for quality, format and content for adherence to the firm’s brand standards
- Serve as a liaison between the proposal response team and other support functions
- Share leading practices with pursuit teams.
To Qualify for the Role, You Must Have
- Undergraduate Degree required (major in Language, Communications, Marketing or Business)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience preferred
- Pursuits and proposal experience required
- Experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) is highly desirable
- Bilingual in English and French.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly deadline-driven
- Strong project management skills, the ability to establish priorities, set and manage schedules, and coordinate multiple projects at one time
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Highly developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based technology.
What Working at EY Offers
- At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.