Medison Specialist Women's Hospital
Medison Specialist Women’s Hospital – A Specialist Hospital in Lekki Lagos. We offer specialist care in obstetrics, Gynaecology, and IVF. Our inpatient and outpatient specialties provide clinical expertise in Obstetrics and Women’s Health. We ensure high quality, safe and cost-effective medical services.
In recognition of this, we have dedicated ourselves to provide internationally standardized healthcare services to all our individual and corporate patients and clients. To achieve this mission, our employees are highly trained well-mannered and are professionally accredited individuals. All our patients are treated with kindness, dignity, respect and appreciation of unique individual need and requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Medical Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking dynamic individual for this exciting opportunity to work alongside the clinical director and other medical staffs to provide safe medical management of patients.
- Also to provide support to the lead consultants for both private and those insured – elective/emergency surgical or medical care, medical diagnoses and treatments. We are specialist reputable provider in women’s health care.
- You will be part of a team and will be expected to share daily care of the in-patients, day-patients and outpatients and to deal with any emergencies that may arise in a hospital setting.
Main Duties of the Job
- General duties include medical cover for routine and emergency care and work on-call at night to provide a 24-hour service to the hospital.
- Depending on the personal interests and attributes of the post holder there may also be opportunities to learn and participate in our core service areas including Assisted Reproductive Technology and Minimal Access Surgery within the Hospital.
- This post offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to build on existing knowledge and skills.
- Registered Medical Officers are expected to clerk both medical and surgical patients and maintain day to day planned care and prescribing in line with the lead consultants’ guidance.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and support for the clinical team.
- The clinical areas include wards, out-patients, theatre and pharmacy. You are expected to prescribe in line with the hospital policies and procedures.
- Additionally, the appointee will have an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of medical educators, working to establish and deliver an innovative and integrated post graduate medical curriculum.
- All applicants must possess a MBBS or its equivalents and be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with a valid and current licence to practise in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have completed their National Youth Service Corp obligations at the time of application.
- Additional degrees / certificates are welcome but will not be a disadvantage if not possessed.
- Applicants are required to have good standing and fit to practise medicine safely in accordance with MDCN’s good medical directives.
- We hope our hospital will appeal to those of you whose purpose is to provide the best of care in an appreciated and respected environment with ambition to improve their knowledge and sset whilst caring for a multiplicity of patients in a considerate environment with opportunity for further growth and development.
- Thank you for considering a full-time position with us. We look forward to welcoming you into Medison Specialist Women’s Hospital, should you be successful at the interview.
- We are also building upon our strategy for growth and expansion, and are looking to expand our nursing and paramedical teams. We value and place the highest premium on teamwork to benefit all our stakeholders including our patients.
- You will be expected to cover a wide range of clinical duties in women’s services. The post is suitable for an enthusiastic and hard-working medical officer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.
Note: For more enquiries: telephone us or send WhatsApp message on09128921818.
Application Deadline 24th October, 2023.