Ama-Zuma Group is on the mandate to restructure the oil and gas arm of the business and to take full advantage of all available opportunities in the downstream sector. The company was founded on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide secretariat support to the Group Managing Director
- Remind the GMD of important tasks and deadlines
- Collate information, prepare memos and manage database and filling system
- Ensure decisions made by the Management are communicated to the relevant department
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential document
- Manage some office documents of the company
- Proofread all memos and reports as addressed to the GMD before the presentation
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters And forms
- Assist in the preparation of a regularly scheduled report
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills.(Microsoft Office, Word, Excel).
- fluent English language speaking and writing proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- strong organisation skills with details to attention
- A Female prefered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th October, 2023.